The so-called "three-point repair, seven-point maintenance", through active inspection and maintenance, timely discover some potential and hidden faults, can help the sanitation vehicle to reduce many unnecessary problems. Today, Xiaowei will share with you some tips on the maintenance of winter sanitation vehicles. Even if you are facing cold weather, let your vehicles go forward without worry!
How to maintain the engine cooling system?
1. Check the working condition of the thermostat to ensure that the thermostat works well and prevent the engine water temperature from being too low or too high. If the engine is often running at low temperatures, it will result in increased wear and tear on the parts!
2. Remove the scale inside the water jacket, clean the engine water jacket, remove the internal scale, prevent the scale from accumulating too much, affect the engine heat dissipation and make the machine temperature too high. If the scale blocks the water discharge switch, it will cause the water to be discharged.
3. Add antifreeze. When the temperature is too low and the conditions permit, use antifreeze. Thoroughly clean the cooling system before use, and choose antifreeze with good quality and low corrosion to avoid the quality of antifreeze. Failure to pass the corrosion of the machine occurs.
Second, how to choose to replace the various oils used in sanitation vehicles?
1. Replace all kinds of lubricating oil and grease used in winter. In winter, the transmission, the final drive, the steering gear, etc. should be replaced with winter lubricants, and the hub bearings should be replaced with low drop grease.
2. Change the oil. The engine oil with less viscosity is used. Under low temperature conditions, the viscosity of the engine oil increases with the temperature drop, and the fluidity becomes worse. Therefore, the adverse effect should be compensated or eliminated by timely replacing the oil with less viscosity.
3. Use fuel with low freezing point and good fluidity. When the temperature is low, the viscosity of the fuel increases, the fluidity deteriorates, and the atomization failure easily deteriorates the combustion process of the fuel, and the startability, power, and economy of the engine are significantly degraded. Therefore, fuel with a lower freezing point should be used when conditions permit. The general selection principle is that the condensation point of the fuel is about 5 °C lower than the ambient temperature.
What should I pay attention to when maintaining the sanitation vehicle preheater?
For engines with preheating devices for sanitation vehicles, the preheating equipment should be inspected and maintained before winter to ensure good technical condition.
During maintenance, the circuit and the oil circuit are mainly checked to prevent the startability of the engine from being affected by the malfunction of the preheating device.
How to maintain the electrical equipment of the sanitation vehicle?
1. Check and adjust the electrolyte density. The electrolyte density can be appropriately adjusted to prevent the accident of the cracked battery casing due to the low density of the electrolyte.
2. Increase the generator charging voltage. Due to the increase in battery discharge at low temperatures, the generator charge must be increased, and the regulator limit voltage can be appropriately increased. In general, the limit voltage of the winter regulator is 0.6V higher than that in summer.
3. Maintain the starter motor. In winter, the engine is difficult to start, and the number of times the starting motor is used frequently. If the power of the starting machine is insufficient, the engine starting difficulty will be further increased. Practice has shown that if the starter is slightly faulty and the power is slightly insufficient during the summer, starting the engine may be very smooth, but it will become difficult or even impossible to start up in winter. Therefore, the starter should be thoroughly maintained, keeping all parts of the starter clean and dry, especially between the brush and the commutator.
4. Strengthen the insulation of the battery. In order to prevent the battery from freezing and affecting the starting performance, a sandwich insulated battery box can be made for the battery in winter to improve the temperature of the battery.